Gaffney Visitors Center — Gaffney, South Carolina
SC Picture Project | Cherokee County | Gaffney Visitors Center
The Gaffney Visitors Center moved in November 2010 into its newly renovated home at in downtown Gaffney. The building was built in 1912 and used to be a post office. It had fallen into disrepair over the years, until the city decided to fix it and move the visitors center here. The beautifully restored building is called the “grand dame” by locals and brings much pride to the city.
The Cherokee County Alliance of Visual Artists (CAVA) is also located inside the building.
Gaffney Visitors Center Info
Address: 210 West Frederick Street, Gaffney, SC 29340
GPS Coordinates: 35.076649,-81.648110
Gaffney Visitors Center Map